Business Shares Program
- Project Coordination - Start to Finish
- Custom-Tailored Project Design
- Logistical Details/Material Management
- Pre-Project Employee Orientation if needed
- Post-Project Survey if needed
- Built a vegetable garden for a homeless shelter
- Maintained volleyball fields and removed invasive plants in our local parks
- Installed a parking lot and cabinetry for the local Boys and Girls Club
- Built book shelves for children
- Prepared mailings
- Cleaned book shelves in local libraries
- Beautified a group home for mental challenged residents by landscaping and painting the outside areas
- Delivered meals to homebound senior
- Landscaped the grounds of our recreation centers and museums
Our supporters embody the strong commitment to community that resonates throughout the City of Alexandria. Engagement with Volunteer Alexandria identifies your company as a leader seeking to make meaningful contributions to the well-being of our region. It also offers a proven return on investment: employee volunteering improves retention and supports recruitment, provides valuable leadership and professional development opportunities, and strengthens talents. Positive community visibility provides access to new markets and customers.
We provide a variety of on-site projects that are able to accommodate anywhere from 10-200 people and support the community by providing hand-made products.
Interested? Complete the intake form and return to Marion at email@example.com.
On-line payments, click HERE.
Questions? Please call 703-836-2176.